Our vision is to establish Verità Telecommunications Corporation as the premier full-service telecommunications contractor, building the highest quality networks in our markets. This is provided with a high caliber workforce while maintaining our uncompromising principles.
Verità Telecommunications Corporation is a leader in providing a full range of service to the U.S. telecommunications industry. This leadership stems from our commitment to meet customer needs with high levels of service and quality. We believe harmonious relationships with our customers, suppliers and employees are the cornerstone of our long-term success and prosperity. We empower our employees to do their jobs and commit to their ongoing training and development. We value our employees and their contributions to the Company. We promote an environment of teamwork and clear, open communications.
Vice President of Construction Operations Position:
VP of Construction Operations is a key executive of the company and represents The Verita Way, the way to safety, the way to exceptional outcomes, to empowerment, develop our people, communication, and concern for all employee’s wellbeing. The VP has direct responsibility for the overall construction operations, including high level oversight of all project teams. You will be responsible for the achievement of the company’s annual revenue and gross profit goals.
The VP works closely with its fellow management team members to set the strategic direction of the company and partners with the HR, accounting, and operations leaders, to ensure a smooth execution and integration within each department. The Vice President ensures each project team is staffed appropriately and provides high level oversight for all field operations to ensure the successful execution of project, field, and safety objectives for all projects. The Vice President of Illinois reports directly to the President/CEO, Michael Falsetti.
We are looking for a confident, driven, people-focused leader with extensive experience as a Vice President or Project Executive at a large telecommunications company to join us in our exciting journey and to help take us to the next level. This is an excellent opportunity to have a significant impact on the future direction of a growing, employee centric organization.
As a key member of our team, the VP will:
- Key elements
- Lead and oversee the execution of select company initiatives and focus on building effective leaders throughout the company.
- Provide guidance and support to Director of Operations in leading and developing their project team members.
- Mentor and coach Director of Operations and Construction managers as required to ensure future leaders and high performers.
- Oversee and support the Director of Operations and CM in determining adequate staffing qualifications and experience for each project.
- Collaborate with HR and Director of Operations in developing leadership and technical training programs.
2) Project Execution
- Negotiate owner contracts and ensure all contracts are within acceptable risk parameters. Ensure all key obligations and requirements are understood and met by project teams and accounting staff.
- Proactively resolve issues and nurture key relationships with clients
- Lead project operations and refine project execution models as needed to meet the long term and annual financial goals of the company.
- Drive performance to ensure targeted profit margins are achieved through disciplined adherence to established procedures from project startup through closeout.
- Create new initiatives and refine existing procedures as required for optimal performance and productivity.
- Ensure we strive to set partners and subcontractors up for success and continue to be the preferred general contractor to work with and to recommend.
3) Project Acquisition
- Develop and maintain trust-based relationships with key clients and strategic partners to ensure recurring project opportunities.
- Maintain active involvement in industry-based trade organizations to broaden networking opportunities and expand key relationships throughout targeted market segments.
- Lead and oversee the project acquisition and business development strategies to achieve the planned growth goals.
4) Strategic Planning and Growth
- Lead in establishing and executing quarterly, annual, and long-term company growth goals.
- Maintain expert industry and market trend knowledge to contribute to the strategic plans.
- Provide input and insight to support the analysis of potential new markets and industry sectors.
- Work closely with the President/CEO to innovate and continually improve organizational strategies, policies, and procedures to optimize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Bring new ideas to promote and prioritize continued growth and strategic growth initiatives for the company.
- Experience leading multiple Project Managers or Project Executives
- Growth mindset and strong desire to coach and mentor others
- A strong track record of effectively leading and fostering an engaged team culture
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies
- Experience managing complex construction projects as a Project Manager and Project Executive is required
Why You Want to Work Here:
- Join growing family owned company with an employee-centric culture
- Competitive pay and outstanding employee benefits
- Be able to contribute to a growing and innovative company
View this job posting and others at: www.veritacorp.com
Verita Telecommunications Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance